PM Awas Beneficiary List – PM आवास लाभार्थी सूची देखें, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is working as a lifeline for the poor, under this scheme the poor are provided houses to live in, after the launch of this scheme till now crores of farmers have availed the financial amount available under this scheme. With the help, he has built his own permanent house, and till now the homeless and poor people are being provided their houses by releasing the PM Awas Yojana Gramin List under the PM Awas Yojana.
In such a situation, if you are also among those citizens who have applied online for PM Awas Yojana, and now they want to check their PM Awas Beneficiary List , then you have come to the right place, here through this article. I will tell you how you can check pmawasyojna.online Gramin list.
Brief description of PM Awas Yojana
|name of article
|Process to view PM Awas Beneficiary List
|PMAY G Portal
|Purpose of the portal
|To provide housing assistance to poor and homeless people
|Benefits available under PM Awas Gramin
|Rs 1 lakh 20 thousand in rural areas, Rs 1 lakh 30 thousand in Himalayan/hilly and inaccessible areas
|India’s poor and homeless citizens
What is the purpose of checking PM Awas Beneficiary List?
For those citizens who have applied for PM Awas Yojana, it is very important to check the PM Awas Beneficiary List after the PM Awas Status, by checking this list they will be able to know whether their name is in the beneficiary list, or No.
If the name of the applicant is in the beneficiary list, then the amount for housing will be provided to him by the Central and State Government that year, and he can get his house built this year, if the name of the applicant is not in the beneficiary list, then he will have to wait further. Will have to do, below I will give you complete information to check PM Awas Beneficiary List.
Process to view PM Awas Beneficiary List
If you want to check the beneficiary list of PM Awas Yojana, follow the simple steps given below:
Step-1: Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana Gramin.
- First of all applicants visit the official website of PMAY-G – https://pmayg.nic.in/ .
- After this the homepage of the portal will open in front of you.
- Here in the Menu section above, find the option of Aawassoft and click on it.
Step-2 : Click on the Reports button.
- As soon as you click on the option of Aawassoft, a dropdown menu will open in front of you.
- In this menu, click on the Report button.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
Step-3: Go to H section in rhreprting Report page.
- Now the reporting report page will open in front of you.
- Here you scroll down and go to the H section.
- In H section you will see the option of Beneficiary Details For Verification , click on it.
Step-4: Enter data on MIS Report page.
- Now a new page of PM Awas MIS report will open in front of you.
- On this page, enter your state name, district name, block name, and captcha.
- After this you click on the submit button.
Now the PM Awas Labharthi list will appear in front of you, if you want, you can download or print it and keep it in your device.