Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin: The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) is a government-led initiative to provide affordable housing to rural households in India. The scheme is implemented through the MIS data entry portal by the registered and authorized government officials.
To register a beneficiary under PMAY-G, the following steps need to be followed:
- The government official will create an account on the MIS data entry portal.
- The official will enter the beneficiary’s details, such as name, address, Aadhaar number, and income.
- The official will upload the beneficiary’s documents, such as Aadhaar card, income certificate, and bank account details.
- The official will submit the registration form.
Once the registration is complete, the beneficiary will be added to the PMAY-G beneficiary list. The beneficiary can then apply for financial assistance under the scheme.
The PMAY-G beneficiary list is available on the PMAY-G website. The list contains the names, addresses, and Aadhaar numbers of all the beneficiaries.
The PMAY-G application form can be downloaded from the PMAY-G website. The form must be filled out and submitted to the concerned government official.
The SECC-2011 eligibility data is also available on the PMAY-G website. This data can be used to verify the eligibility of a beneficiary under the scheme.
The PMAY-G guidelines are available on the PMAY-G website. These guidelines provide information on the eligibility criteria, the benefits of the scheme, and the application process.
The details of the beneficiaries are also available on the PMAY-G website. This information includes the name, address, Aadhaar number, and financial assistance received by the beneficiary.
The PMAY-G mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. The app provides information on the PMAY-G scheme, such as the eligibility criteria, the benefits of the scheme, and the application process.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) is a rural housing scheme launched by the Government of India in 2015. The scheme aims to provide housing for all rural households by 2024.
Under the PMAY-G scheme, eligible beneficiaries can get a grant of up to INR 2.67 lakhs for the construction of a new house. The beneficiaries must meet certain eligibility criteria, such as having an annual income of less than INR 3 lakhs and not owning a pucca house.
The PMAY-G scheme is implemented by the Ministry of Rural Development through state governments and banks. The beneficiaries can apply for the scheme online or offline.
The PMAY-G scheme has been a major success, with over 14.35 million houses constructed or approved as of August 2023. The scheme has helped to improve the living conditions of millions of people in rural areas and has also boosted the rural economy.
Here are some of the key features of the PMAY-G scheme:
- Provides a grant of up to INR 2.67 lakhs for the construction of a new house.
- Available to rural households with an annual income of less than INR 3 lakhs.
- Implemented by the Ministry of Rural Development through state governments and banks.
- Can be applied for online or offline.
The PMAY-G scheme is a major initiative by the government of India to address the issue of housing shortage in rural areas. The scheme has been successful in providing housing to millions of people so far, and it is expected to continue to benefit millions more in the years to come.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
The official portal for the PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) is now pmayg.nic.in. To access beneficiary information for the IAY/PMAYG program, individuals can conveniently use their PMAYG ID on the pmayg.nic.in website, following a straightforward process. By utilizing the provided link labeled “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary & SECC Family Member Details,” beneficiaries can verify their IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary Details or SECC Family Member details. Furthermore, the All India Final BPL List for the year 2023 has also been made accessible.
With the aim of bridging the gap in rural housing and in alignment with the Government’s commitment to ensuring “Housing for All,” the IAY scheme has undergone a revamp and is now known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G), effective from April 1, 2016. The implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin is taking place in rural regions throughout the nation.
PMAY Gramin Latest Update
The Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) beyond March 2021. The scheme will now be extended till March 2024 to complete the construction of the remaining 155.75 lakh houses.
The total financial implication for this is Rs. 2,17,257 crore, which will be shared between the central government and the states. The central government will contribute Rs. 1,25,106 crore, while the states will contribute Rs. 73,475 crore.
The Cabinet has also approved the release of additional administrative funds to smaller states and union territories. Each smaller state will receive Rs. 45 lakh annually, while each union territory will receive Rs. 30 lakh annually.
The Program Management Unit (PMU) and the National Technical Support Agency (NTSA) will also be continued till FY 2023-24.
The PMAY-G is a government-run scheme that aims to provide affordable housing to rural households in India. The scheme was launched in 2015 and has so far helped to construct over 1 crore houses.
The extension of the PMAY-G is a welcome move, as it will help to provide housing to millions of more people in rural India. The additional financial assistance and administrative funds will also help to ensure that the scheme is implemented effectively.
Here are some of the key points of the Cabinet approval:
- The PMAY-G will be extended till March 2024.
- The total financial implication for this is Rs. 2,17,257 crore.
- The central government will contribute Rs. 1,25,106 crore, while the states will contribute Rs. 73,475 crore.
- Additional administrative funds will be released to smaller states and union territories.
- The PMU and NTSA will be continued till FY 2023-24.
Benefits of Extension of PMAY G Deadline
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) is a government-led initiative to provide housing to rural households in India. The scheme aims to provide pucca houses with basic amenities to all eligible households by March 2024.
As of November 2021, about 1.65 crore houses have been constructed under PMAY-G, out of the total target of 2.95 crore houses. It is estimated that another 2.02 crore houses will be completed by August 2022. This leaves about 155.75 lakh houses that need to be constructed by March 2024 to achieve the overall target.
The continuation of PMAY-G till March 2024 is essential to ensure that all eligible households have a pucca house with basic amenities. The scheme has been a major success in providing housing to rural households, and its continuation will help to further improve the living conditions of millions of people.
Here are some of the key benefits of continuing the PMAY-G scheme:
- It will help to provide housing to the remaining 155.75 lakh households who are currently without a pucca house.
- It will improve the living conditions of millions of people and make them more resilient to natural disasters.
- It will boost the rural economy by creating jobs in the construction sector.
- It will help to achieve the goal of “Housing for All” by 2024.
The continuation of the PMAY-G scheme is a necessary step to ensure that all eligible households in rural India have a pucca house with basic amenities. The scheme has been a major success so far, and its continuation will help to further improve the living conditions of millions of people.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Online Registration Form
There is no registration process for individuals to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G). The registration process is done by authorized government officials who will fill the data on the MIS DATA ENTRY Portal. The complete process to make PMAY Gramin registration is defined in the User Manual. You can download the PMAY-G Manual and check out the application form here: [link].
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at pmayg.nic.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Downloads” tab, then user manual and next at “User Manual for PMAY-G Registration link
STEP 3: Direct Link –
STEP 4: In this PDF file, the PMAY-G Registration Form is shown which appears as below:-
STEP 5: All the applicants can apply online for PM Awas Yojana Gramin in this format only to avail assistance for construction of houses in rural areas.
Guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- Government to construct 3 crore pucca (permanent) houses for the rural poor till March 2024.
- The scheme is expected to boost job creation in rural areas.
- The project has been extended for a span of three years from March 2021 to March 2024.
- Estimated cost of construction completion of remaining 1.55 crore houses is approx. Rs. 2.17 lakh crore.
- Of the total estimated expenditure, central share will be Rs.1,25,106 crore and state share will be Rs. 73,475 crores and an additional requirement of Rs. 18,676 Crore towards the interest repayment to NABARD.
- The cost of unit (house) assistance is to be shared between central and state governments in the ratio 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for north-eastern and hilly states.
- Beneficiaries of the rural houses would be chosen according to data taken from the Socio-Economic Caste Census of 2011.
- An allowance of Rs. 120,000 in plain areas and Rs. 130,000 in hilly areas will be provided for construction of homes.
- The unit size will be enhanced from the existing 20 sq.mt. to up to 25 sq.mt. including a dedicated area for hygienic cooking.
- Provision of toilets at Rs. 12000/- and 90/95 days of unskilled wage labour under MGNREGA over and above the unit cost.
- Funds will be transferred electronically directly to the account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary would be facilitated to avail loan of up to 70000 rupees for construction of the house which is optional.
- Special Projects to be sanctioned to states based on situational exigencies and special needs.
- NEW UPDATE: Home loans up to Rs. 2 Lakh taken for maintenance or up-gradation of homes under PM Awas Yojana – Gramin will receive interest subvention of 3%.
The scheme is also expected to generate employment in the rural areas, especially in the construction sector which is currently the 2nd largest employers in India. Check PMAY-G Scheme FAQ’s for more details about the scheme.
How to Check Name in PMAY-G Beneficiary New List 2023 or Wait List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) is a housing scheme by the Government of India aimed at providing affordable housing to rural households. Beneficiaries can check their names in the PMAY-G beneficiary list to determine if they are eligible for the scheme.
To check your name in the PMAY-G Beneficiary List or Wait List for the year 2023, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official PMAY-G website. The website URL might have changed, so it’s recommended to search for “PMAY-G official website” on a search engine to find the correct and up-to-date website.
- Find the Beneficiary List: Look for a section on the website that provides information about beneficiary lists or related updates. This might be labeled as “PMAY-G Beneficiary List” or something similar.
- Select the Appropriate Option: On the beneficiary list page, there could be options like “New List 2023” or “Wait List.” Click on the relevant option depending on what you are looking for.
- Provide Details: You might need to enter certain details to check your eligibility or status. These details could include your application number, Aadhaar number, or other personal information.
- Submit and Check: After entering the required details, submit the form or information. The website should then display the relevant list, and you can search for your name within it.
- Contact Helpline (If Needed): If you face any difficulties while checking the list online, the website might have a helpline or contact information. You can reach out for assistance.
- Visit Local Authorities: If online checking is not feasible or if you face issues, you can also visit your local government authorities or the relevant department responsible for PMAY-G. They might be able to provide you with the necessary information or guide you on the process.
Remember that processes and websites can change over time, so it’s important to ensure you are using the correct and official website to avoid scams or misinformation.
Additionally, since I do not have information beyond September 2021, there might have been updates or changes in the PMAY-G program. It’s a good idea to refer to the latest official sources or contact local government offices for the most up-to-date information on checking your name in the beneficiary list for 2023.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Mobile App Download
There was a mobile app called “PMAY-G” related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) scheme. This scheme is aimed at providing affordable housing to rural households in India. The app might be used for various purposes related to the scheme, such as checking eligibility, application status, and other relevant information.
To download the PMAY-G mobile app, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android): Open the respective app store on your mobile device.
- Search for “PMAY-G” App: In the search bar of the app store, type in “PMAY-G” and press the search button.
- Download and Install: Look for the official app in the search results. It should be published by the relevant government authority or developer. Tap on the app to view its details, and then click on the “Install” button to download and install it on your device.
- Permissions: During installation, the app might ask for certain permissions. Review the permissions and grant the necessary ones for the app to function properly.
- Open the App: Once the app is installed, you can open it from your device’s app drawer or home screen.
- Follow the App’s Instructions: After opening the app, it should provide you with options to navigate and use its features. You might need to create an account or provide relevant information to access the app’s functionalities.
Please note that app availability and features can change over time, so I recommend checking the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or the relevant government sources for the most up-to-date information regarding the PMAY-G mobile app and its download instructions.
Keep in mind that my information is based on the status as of September 2021, and there might have been updates or changes since then.
PMAY-G Mobile App Download from Google Play Store (Android)
The direct link to download PMAY-G mobile app from google playstore for android users developed by NIC eGov Mobile Apps is given below:-
The PMAY Gramin mobile app will appear at the google play store for android phone users as shown in the figure below:-
PMAY-G Beneficiary Details & Application Status
Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) can check their details, such as application status, bank account details, house and site allotted, house sanction details, and house status, on the official website at aawassoft.nic.in. Here are the steps involved:
- Go to the Aawassoft website and click on the “Beneficiary” tab.
- Select “PMAY-G” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or beneficiary ID.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The website will display your PMAY-G details. You can also download a copy of your PMAY-G certificate by clicking on the “Download Certificate” button.
If you have any problems checking your PMAY-G details, you can contact the Aawassoft helpdesk at 1800-11-6686.
Here are some of the other things to keep in mind when checking your PMAY-G details:
- Make sure that you are using the correct Aadhaar number or beneficiary ID.
- If you are unable to find your details, you can contact the Aawassoft helpdesk.
- You can also check your PMAY-G details by visiting a Common Service Centre (CSC).
STEP 1: Open the website
STEP 2: Once the page is opened as below, enter your PMAY-G registration number in the textbox in the center.
STEP 3: Click the “Submit” button and you will be redirected at the beneficiary details page which will show the following details.
STEP 4: If you do not remember your registration number, you can click the “Advanced Search” button or directly clickwhich will lead you to a new page as below:-
STEP 5: In the advance search section, you will be required to select your state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, financial year and then you can select using any of the four parameters including beneficiary name, BPL number, Sanction Order or Father/Husband name.
PMAY-G Home Loan Scheme
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I can confirm that the information you provided about Narendra Modi announcing a new home loan scheme for PM Awas Yojana – Gramin beneficiaries on December 31, 2016, is accurate. The scheme aimed to provide interest subvention on home loans for the construction or extension of housing in rural areas.
Under the scheme, eligible beneficiaries were entitled to an interest subvention of 3% on home loans of up to Rs. 2 lakh for the purpose of building new houses or extending existing ones in rural areas. This initiative was a part of the larger Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Gramin, which aimed to provide “Housing for All” in rural areas by constructing pucca houses for beneficiaries living in kachha houses.
Please note that developments might have occurred since September 2021, and I recommend checking with more recent sources to get the latest updates on this scheme or any related policies.
What is Selection Process for PMAY-G Beneficiaries
It seems like you’re discussing the identification and selection process of beneficiaries for the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G), a social welfare program in India aimed at providing affordable housing to rural households. The process you’ve mentioned involves using the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011 data to identify potential beneficiaries based on housing deficiency and other social deprivation parameters. The selection process generally follows a 6-step procedure. While you didn’t provide the detailed steps, I can help outline them based on the information you’ve given:
- SECC 2011 Data Collection: The initial step involves the collection of socio-economic and caste-related data through the SECC 2011 census. This data helps in assessing the housing and socio-economic conditions of rural households.
- Gram Sabha Participation: The selection process is participatory and involves the local community. The Gram Sabha, which is a village-level assembly consisting of all adults in the village, plays a crucial role in identifying and selecting beneficiaries.
- Beneficiary Identification: The Gram Sabha members review the SECC 2011 data to identify households with housing deficiencies and social deprivation. This may include factors like income levels, caste, disability status, and other socio-economic indicators.
- Prioritization: Once potential beneficiaries are identified, the Gram Sabha or local community members prioritize them based on the severity of housing deficiencies and other socio-economic factors.
- Verification and Validation: The identified beneficiaries undergo a verification process to ensure that the provided information is accurate. This step helps prevent errors and ensures that deserving households receive assistance.
- Final Beneficiary List: After completing the verification process, the finalized list of beneficiaries is prepared. This list includes households that meet the specified criteria for housing assistance under the PMAY-G program.
It’s important to note that the PMAY-G program’s implementation and guidelines may vary over time, and the specific steps and procedures could change. Therefore, for the most accurate and up-to-date information, it’s recommended to refer to the official government sources or documentation related to PMAY-G.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Helpline Number
Check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin helpline number here to resolve any queries or grievance:-
Helpline (Toll Free) Number: 1800-11-6446
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Official Website: pmayg.nic.in